Pinellas Public Library Cooperative (PPLC) is partnered with the following museums:
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Florida Holocaust Museum
- Great Explorations Children’s Museum*
- Henry B. Plant Museum
- Imagine Museum
- Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art
- Dunedin History Museum
- Tampa Bay History Center
How the museum pass works:
- Each PPLC member library and its branches have two museum passes from each museum partner (except for the Henry B. Plant museum which has a total of 6 passes countywide).
- Admission is valid for up to 2 adults, and 3 children under the age of 18, in the same household.
- Passes are available for checkout on a first-come, first-served basis. Passes are not renewable or holdable.
- You may check the availability of passes by contacting your library’s circulation staff or by searching the PPLC online catalog.
- Only one pass per museum may be checked out at a time. Checkout by adult cardholders only.
- Each pass is valid for one visit within the 7-day loan period. Passes are checked out for a full 7-day period.
- Check out a pass in person, at your local library circulation desk, and take the printed receipt with you.
- Present the receipt from the library to the museum staff upon entry. The museum staff will retain the receipt.
- Passes are not available to reciprocal borrowers.
*Children must be accompanied by an adult and adults must be accompanied by a child to gain admission to the Great Explorations Children’s Museum.