PHCSA meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm at either Palm Harbor Library, CSA Palm Harbor, or East Lake Community Library.
About PHCSA The Palm Harbor Community Services Agency, Inc. was created in 1985 per Pinellas County Ordinance 85-28 to provide library and recreation services to the residents of the Palm Harbor Community Services District, a municipal services taxing unit. The ad valorem tax of 0.25 mills for library service and 0.25 mills for recreation services, is $.50 for each $1,000 of assessed valuation. The Agency is governed by an eight-member board of directors, each appointed to a 2-year term. They meet on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm at either the Palm Harbor Library, the East Lake Community Library, or the Centre CSA Palm Harbor. The Agency is responsible for the management of all library and recreation department funds and hires the directors of the Palm Harbor Library, East Lake Community Library, East Lake Recreation, and CSA Palm Harbor.
For more information about PHCSA, click here to visit their website.
2022-2023 Board of Directors
- Phil Phillips, Chairman appointed by CSA Palm Harbor Advisory Board
- Cecile Creely, Vice-Chairperson appointed by Palm Harbor Library Advisory Board
- Scott Papes, Secretary appointed by ELYSA Advisory Board
- Philip Wagner, Treasurer appointed by Pinellas County BOCC.Long
- Ron Schultz appointed by Pinellas County BOCC.Eggers
- Sandra Faulkner appointed by Pinellas County BOCC.Gerard
- Dan Wendol appointed by ELCL Advisory Board
- Jenny Goad appointed by Pinellas County BOCC Justice
For questions, contact Deborah Griswold at 727-784-3332.
For a more detailed history of the Agency and the Library visit History of the Palm Harbor Library.