Suncoast Genealogy Society
The Suncoast Genealogy Society (SGS) is a non-profit organization, dedicated to the teaching of modern and ethical genealogy research techniques to the membership and general public through the use of meetings, workshops, lectures, field trips, and other educational activities. Founded in 1983, SGS serves Northern Pinellas and Southern Pasco Counties.
The Suncoast Genealogy Society offers genealogy research assistance at the Palm Harbor Library. No registration is required.
SGS offers genealogy research assistance at the Palm Harbor Library each Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
SGS meetings are held on the fourth Saturday of the month at 1:00 p.m. The public is always welcome at our meetings.
Board meetings are held on the first Tuesday of the month at 2:30 p.m. Check the Events calendar on the SGS website sgsfl.com for the latest dates and times.
Upcoming SGS Meetings – May
Not a member? Email us and request the link at: email@example.com
Visit our website at sgsfl.com.
SGS Executive Board
- President: Debbie Smyth
- Vice President: Bob Pierro
- Vice President/Programs: Marianne Bradley
- Vice President/Membership: Shari Harmon
- Treasurer: John Matthews
- Secretary: Judy Bishara
- Past President: Jean Van Horn
- Director: Rosanne Bender
- Director: Beth Bleich
- Director: Donnie Hanson
SGS Committees & Others
- Newsletter/Editor: Beth Bleich
- History/Historian: Ann James
- SGS Help Desk: Marianne Bradley
- Education Co-Chair: Jean Van Horn
- Education Co-Chair: Ann James
- Publicity Chair: Rosanne Bender
- Facebook Chair: Julie Rodriguez
- Sunshine Chair: Julie Rodriguez
- Web Chair: John Matthews
- Library Liaison: Cathy Blanton
- Registered Agent: Shari Harmon